Best Rated OLED TV 2020
LG OLED65C9PUA Alexa Built-in OLED TV
- LG a9 GEN 2 INTELLIGENT PROCESSOR: Images, action and color are brought to new life to instantly enhance picture quality through LG’s best 4K processor, empowered by AI at its core
- LG THINQ, ALEXA AND GOOGLE ASSISTANT: LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology
- DOLBY VISION AND DOLBY ATMOS: Transform your TV into an entertainment powerhouse Advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene; The ultra vivid picture and powerful, moving audio seem to flow all around you
- NVIDIA G SYNC COMPATIBILITY: exceptional picture quality of perfect black and intense colors combine with smooth gameplay to take PC gaming to new heights
- WISA SPEAKER COMPATIBILITY: works seamlessly to deliver high fidelity in wireless audio; It dramatically elevates the cinematic sound of everything you watch; Only supports 5.1 Channel and 2.0 Channel; Transmitter dongle required and sold separately
- AIRPLAY 2: with AirPlay 2 built in, you can effortlessly cast anthing from Apple iPhone or laptop to your LG AI TV
Once you’ve watched your favorites on an LG OLED TV, every other television falls short Whether it’s movies, shows, sports or gaming, Perfect Black and infinite contrast bring out rich color and clear detail. LG’s most powerful 4K processor, α9 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor, enhances everything you watch. Picture and sound are elevated with premium Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. Plus LG AI TV is the world’s most intelligent TV with LG ThinQ AI and the voice control of the Google Assistant* and Alexa built-in. *Service limited to certain languages. Some features require 3rd party service subscriptions.
LG OLED65C9PUA Alexa Built-in OLED TV
Perfect Black. Intense Color. Every Detail Matters. Behold movies and more from the most popular providers, brought to life with intense cinematic colors against the ultimate backdrop of perfect black. Discover the most HDR entertainment choices, including support for premium Dolby Vision, delivered via the intuitive webOS Smart TV platform.
Disclaimer: Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.Dolby Vision is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
Disclaimer: Please check with content providers for required bandwidth to stream videos. Smart service on product is subject to change. Some apps that appear on the screen image may not be preinstalled; Internet connection is required for download.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards LLC, a Washington limited liability company. All Amazon Registered, Copyrights and Trademarks are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
Diagonal Class: 65 inches
Diagonal Size: 64.5 inches
4K Ultra HD (3,840 x 2,160): Yes
Processor: alpha 9 Intelligent Processor
4K Cinema HDR: Yes
HDR Format Support: Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR by
Technicolor, HDR10, HLG
Infinite Contrast: Yes
Pixel Level Dimming: Yes
ULTRA Luminance: Pro
Intense Color: Yes
Billion Rich Colors: Yes (10-bit)
True Color Accuracy: Pro
Wide Viewing Angle: Yes
4K Upscaler: Yes
LG ThinQ AI: Yes
Google Assistant: Yes
Google Home Compatible: Yes (Google Home device sold seperately)
Amazon Alexa Compatible: Yes (Amazon Alexa device sold seperately)
Intelligent Voice Recognition: Yes
Universal Control Capability: Yes
Gallery Mode: Yes
LG Content Store (App Store): Yes
Full Web Browser: Yes
Channel Plus: Yes
Screen Share: Yes
Content Share: Yes
Speaker System: 2.2 Channel
Output Power: 40W (WF: 20W)
Dolby Atmos: Yes
DTS Decoder: DTS-HD
Bluetooth Audio Playback: Yes
LG Sound Sync: Yes
Wi-Fi Built In: Yes (802.11ac)
Bluetooth: Yes (4.2)
Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
IP Control: Yes
Simplink (HDMI CEC): Yes
Tuner: ATSC, Clear QAM
Inputs / Outputs
HDMI v 2.0: 4 (1 rear, 3 side)
Audio Return Channel Support (via HDMI): Yes (HDMI 2)
USB v 2.0: 3 (1 rear, 2 side)
RF in (Antenna/Cable): 1 (Rear)
Composite In: 1 (Rear)
Ethernet: 1 (Rear)
Digital Audio Out (Optical): 1 (Rear)
RS232C (Mini Jack): 1 (Rear)
Power Supply (Voltage, Hz): 120Vac 50-60Hz
Standby Power Consumption: 0.5W
VESA: 300 x 200
Stop Watching. Start Seeing. With perfect black and intense color enhanced by both standard and Dolby Vision HDR, LG OLED brings you a world of beauty without compromise.
The individually illuminating OLED pixels can brighten, dim and power off fully to achieve perfect black. That means contrast – the ratio between the lightest and darkest areas of the screen—is truly infinite. Perfect black is essential to a more lifelike image as well as the great shadow detail you can only get with OLED.
LG OLED TVs display a color palette that virtually matches the vast range of hues seen in today’s high-end digital cinemas. With over a billion rich colors at its disposal, LG OLED TV delivers a theater-quality experience at home.
OLED HDR delivers a stunning high dynamic range picture, including support for Dolby Vision content. Enjoy brilliant brights and the deepest darks for infinite contrast, rich color and an exceptional viewing experience, closer to what filmmakers intended. With their perfect black and cinematic color, LG OLED TVs have also earned prestigious Ultra HD Premium certification.
Dolby, Dolby Vision, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.